Sunday, November 8, 2009

Nothing to do but listen to your friends talk about you behind your back in fron of you....priceless.

I am on the verge of screaming right now. It is nice to see my friends always know what is best for me. Guess I am not being very appreciative and I am sorry. Sometimes it would just be nice to be able to make a decision on my own. You know, like having a drink, doing nothing all day one day...oh yeah, I do that most days...sorry.

Today it is cold outside and I am mad...not a good combination. This is when I want to go to bed and let the thoughts just soak into my brain so that they will be there for me to sort through later, later in the morning. I am a cry baby, and I just met a bigger baby than me....hmmmm interesting, I thought they put people like us to sleep. That is ok though, cuz crying is good somethimes. But the cold; that is never good. It hurts my bones.

So, it is another Sunday of the same sands of time piled in the sandbox outside. Neglected, rejected and left to blow away in the wind. Of course my friends could tell me what to use the sand for...they know everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment